Tuesday 11 January 2011

Charlton corner - where to now?

So the excitement of the last day and a half is over. Howe would have been a good manager for us in my opinion but I think this proves his heart was always with bournemouth and I am happy for them, and him, that he stayed.

This would seem to put us back at square one, although you would hope the board didn't have all their eggs in one basket. Rumours have already begun to fly around about our "new" next manager. I hope we get them in place soon so that the can get to work in the transfer market, that is if we have a budget to spend. I expect to see Keith Peacock back on the sideline on Saturday and will be cheering him on to get a result.

Now with all the excitement out of the way I can finally get back to some work!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment